Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you use our website or services. The information we collect may include:
– your name, email address, and other contact information;
– demographic information, such as your age, gender, interests, and preferences;
– login credentials, such as your username and password;
– location data; and
– any other information, you choose to provide.
We also collect certain technical information automatically when you visit our website or use our services. This information may include:
– your IP address or another device identifier;
– web browser type and operating system; and
– information about your use of our website or services, including the date and time you visit our website or use our services, the pages you view, and the links you click.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent cookies from being placed on your computer or mobile device. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website or services.
We may also use web beacons and other tracking technologies on our website and emails. A web beacon is a small graphic image embedded in a web page or email. Web beacons can track your interactions with our website or services, such as whether you have viewed a particular web page or received a specific email.
Collection of Information from Children
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our systems.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
– to provide, operate, and maintain our website or services;
– to create and manage your account;
– to provide you with customer support;
– to communicate with you about our website or services;
– to comply with legal obligations; and
We may share the information we collect about you as follows:
– With our affiliates, which are companies owned or controlled by News Corp or with common ownership with News Corp.
– With service providers, companies that provide services to News Corp, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service.
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or another sale of all or part of News Corp’s assets.
– With law enforcement or other governmental officials in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
– With third parties for marketing or other purposes that we communicate to you.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. We will also keep your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.